The Mafia game is the game that Twice members always play during breaks. According to TWICE's book '트와이스 깔 거야?' (made for KBS TV show Pot Stand):
- Mina - is a citizen who appears to be a Mafia (her specialty is to always get killed first even though she is a citizen)
- Sana - a clueless one (in the case that she's the mafia). The type that dies very quickly and often asks people to trust her (but it doesn't get through to others). She believes in everything she hears so she gets swayed confused easily.
- Jeongyeon - the moderator, the most important role. She has the most experience as a moderator and she's really good at picking the right players. She also knows best of what should happen for the game to progress smoothly.
- Chaeyoung - when she's the citizen, she doesn't participate/pay attention in the game but when she becomes the police/mafia/doctor she becomes very active/aggressive. Has good instincts but get swayed/confused easily.
- Momo - when she's not the mafia, she'll keep eating and do not pay attention to the game.
- Nayeon - ranks 1st as the one who lies the most. Talks the most and the queen of reasoning. It is no longer fun if she dies. The person who can't be the mafia as she disappears so often so it is better not to let her be one.
- Tzuyu - mafia ranking no.9 (the worst at lying). Her expressions are too obvious.
- Jihyo - Believes everything she hears easily. If she's a mafia and gets suspected, she'll get angry.
- Dahyun - a specialist at the doctor role. Reveals herself that she's the doctor and won't let herself die.